Cold water competition performance.
- Inner lining – Furnace Graphene + [ 3 x Graphene + Carbon ] front and back panels.
- Innovative new graphene wrapped yarns trap and retain heat more efficiently.
- Lighter, Stronger, Warmer. Longer.
- Airlite – Airlite jersey combined with smart foam – eco friendly, light weight with the highest thermal retention.
- No Leaks – 70% externally welded combined with glued and blindstitched seams with internal Superflex neo taped seams.
- Dislocating chest zip entry prevents zip failure.
- Seamless back panel for unparalleled flexibility and comfort.
- COMP entry system – quick easy on and off chest zip entry system.
The warmest, lightest wetsuits ever made, Billabong’s new Graphene range have seriously upped the stakes in what’s achievable in wetsuit performance. The Nobel-prize winning material Graphene is woven throughout – 50% lighter than regular hollow fibre, ultra flexible, and also happens to be the most heat conductive material in existence. Game-changer.Buy now
|Temperature Guide||10°C - 14°C|