A high performance wetsuit without the high performance price tag, tested in the coldest of European waters: From the Atlantic to a freezing North-Sea.
The warmest SRFACE wetsuit is now available with attached hood. The hooded 5mm model comes with extra plush inside lining at the torso and upper leg panels, keeping your core warm during freezing winter sessions. Made with top-of-the-range ultra flexible limestone neoprene which has superior insulation and flexibility characteristics. Don’t ever miss a winter session again…
All SRFACE wetsuits feature:
- High thermal, ultra flexible Japanese limestone neoprene
- Heat retaining smoothskin chest and back panels
- Quick-dry plush insulation
- 100% liquid sealed & taped seams
- 360° ultra stretch lining
- Water sealed neck, arms and legs
- Abrasion-resistant knee pads
- Key pocket
- YKK zip
Also available without hood at £230.
|Wetsuit Type||Hooded Fullsuit|
|Temperature Guide||8°C - 12°C|