Guinness World Record holder Paul Evans & 4th place finisher in U16 NSW State Surfing Titles 1989 co-host Ben Mondy return with another thrilling instalment of Wavelength’s It’s Not The Length podcast.
Leaving no journalistic turn unstoned, Paul and Ben are back after several weeks fact finding at the Championship Tour coal face to answer surfing’s biggest questions:
– Is there a better CT venue for uncrowded freesurfing than the Peniche environs?
– What does Paul McCartney have for Christmas dinner?
– What (else) is wrong with the Women’s Championship Tour?
– What’s the deal with the Nazaré Tow Challenge – and more importantly, who’s broadcasting it live to the surf world?
– Why did Maya Gabeira dye her hair blonde?
Meawhile, Paul catches up with Kelly for a quick chat/love confession at Supertubos, while Mondy recalls his booze fuelled Halloween night out in Soho a couple of years back with close mates Mick and Joel.
Subscribe on your phone’s podcast app, on iTunes, or wherever you get your audio on demand.