Nixon have just launched the Base Tide Pro, the newest tide watch from the brands extensive range of durable and functional wrist-wear.
Featuring 550 pre-programmed tides and sunrise/sunset locations, water-resistant pushers and a 10ATM water-resistant rating, all housed in a durable TR90 case – the Base Tide Pro is one of the toughest in the lineup. Retailing for €120.00 / £100,00 , the watch will be available for purchase on www.nixon.com and in-store at premiere surf shops globally.
Base Tide Pro features include:
– Dial featuring a negative LDC with printed tide graph for easy reading.
– One time, weekly and daily alarms
– Countdown time – preset and customizable
– Chronograph with split function
– Silicone strap with grooms to shed water and patented double locking looper to keep the strap in place while you are in the water.