Work for Wavelength. Europe’s original surfing publication. Beyond the surf we inspire our audience to get outdoors, be healthy and live a more sustainable life. We are looking for an experienced marketeer to lead Wavelength’s digital marketing across our media, events and retail platforms.
Start Date: 01/06/2021
Location: London, Exeter, Newquay Remote
Bonus: Based on media, retail and event performance
- Experienced Marketeer
- Problem Solver
- Good communicator
- Unreal attention to detail
Take a combined approach to the marketing of Wavelength media, events and retail platforms. You would be responsible for doing this by..
- Creating data driven strategies that delivers traffic to each platform.
- Develop a co-ordinated plan across all channels.
- Plan, deliver and optimise all paid media activity including Social and Google Ads.
- Run email marketing across media, events and retail.
- Drive revenue and engagement through the email channel by developing and managing a plan of regular email campaigns and delivering them using Klaviyo.
- Managing and supporting website content updates for seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Growing social media engagement by developing and implementing a social media content plan, including creating compelling content that is on brand.
- Growing social media following by developing creative and successful collaborations with other like-minded and significant brands and influencers.
- Tracking sales performance and conversion rates of activities and optimising.
- Managing spend and improving ROI.
- SEO to increase organic traffic.
- Managing the performance of the website, ensuring an optimum customer experience.
We are looking for someone with broad digital marketing experience.
- A proven track record in B2C e-commerce & digital marketing.
- It would be ideal if you had worked in events, media and retail marketing
- Particular experience includes Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Mailchimp / Kalviyo, Facebook, Instagram, brand and influencer collaborations.
- Strong analysis and excel skills.
- Naturally creative and able to come up with innovative and inspiring ideas.
- Someone with a genuine love of being outdoors, staying healthy and living sustainably.
- Energetic, active and ambitious. Organised enough to juggle lots of projects. High personal standards and attention to detail.
- You may have a digital marketing degree or you could have learnt on the job with c. 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
This role can be home based, however in order to be properly immersed in everything that is going on, you will ideally be able to work a couple of days a week in any one of our offices in London, Exeter or Newquay.
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
Working with all departments including, editors, creative and partnership teams.
Applications via CV and covering letter to [email protected].