An opportunity to work within the technical team at creative agency with a unique heritage and growing at an exciting rate.
Start Date: 31/03/2021
Location: London, Exeter, Newquay with remote working.
Bonus: Based on creative output and platform performance
- Experienced Developer
- Problem Solver
- Good communicator
- Unreal attention to detail
- To write clear, test driven and comprehensive code.
- Be hands on in the development stages to implement features and UI from specifications.
- Be able to define project technical requirements and identify new technologies to be implemented through technical research.
- Prototype new ideas and features.
- Contribute to project and product documentation and write technical specifications.
Set out and work within time and delivery targets.
- Be flexible
- Bring positive energy into the studio
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Plan projects
- Hit deadlines
- Contribute to meetings (both internal and external)
- Be an active member of the creative process
- Work well within a fast paced studio environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and organised.
- Use of WordPress Templates including integration with PHP
- Previous E-Commerce experience, particularly Shopify and Shopify Liquid Templates
- MailChimp or Klaviyo
- Any experience with BootStrap, MySQL, Laravel or DevOps preferable
Being an effective communicator is absolutely key to success in this role.
Working with all departments including, account management, creative and business development teams.
Applications via CV and covering letter to [email protected].