It’s Not The Length Podcast, your favourite surf culture and social commentary on demand audio entertainment platform returns with the full potency and authority of a crisp autumnal groundswell.
Hosts Paul Evans and Ben Mondy mull over surf news, reflect upon their own ever-evolving roles as major assets to the global wave-riding community, and bring you searing insights that other podcasts simply cannot muster.
A brand new quiz feature, WSL vs WSL sees Mondy test his knowledge of the Wozzle vs the Women’s Super League, while Social Media Police return in full riot gear to make key pro surfer arrests, in the nick of time.
Topics up for discussion include:
– Separated at birth: The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai’s Johnny Lawrence & Ross Williams
– ‘What I did on holiday’… the South Hams vs Sud Landes
– WSL Countdown Series Euro Cup of Surfing
– Mondy’s Internet Purple Patch
– Is Joel Tudor shit?
– Facemask beach litter and imbeciles in giant vehicles
– Geoff Lawton, Dave Rastovich and the 3rd best description of surfing ever (after Free Ride opening section and Daly from Sea of Darkness)
– Something about Mick Fanning (classic Mondy)
Plus a special bonus musical interlude from: Lone Wolf & The Pandemic Music
Running time: 66 mins
Get in touch with the show:
Tweet us @wavelengthmag
Email us [email protected]
IG / FB @wavelengthsurfmag
Subscribe to Wavelength here
Brought to you in association with www.fourfivecbd.co.uk